Central Air Freight Services, Inc. currently offers the following benefits to its full time employees:
– CAF covers 92% of the employee cost for medical, dental and vision coverage. Our current coverage is the Highmark Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
– Employer paid Short and Long-term Disability Coverage
– Employer paid Life Insurance Coverage
– Paid Vacation, Sick and Maternity/Paternity Leave
– Employee 401(k) with an Employer Match of up to 4% of Gross wages
– Annual reimbursement for Steel Toe Shoes/Boots and Pants for drivers and dock workers
You can use this page to apply for employment with CAF. Currently we are posting applicaitons for General Employment and Driver Applications. Please be sure to submit the correct application. Applicants who submit the incorrect application will not be given consideration.